Walt Disney World offers a summer promotion from June 15, 2014 – August 28, 2014. They are calling it “Save When You Stay Longer”.
- Save up to 30% when you stay up to 5 nights
- Save up to 35% when you stay 6 nights or longer
- Plus, save even more when you upgrade to a Magic Your Way room and ticket package with minimum 6-day tickets!
Here are the exclusions:
- Important Details
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
- Check-in date must fall within valid offer travel dates.
- Discounted room rate will only be applied to travel dates that are valid offer travel dates.
- Ticket Requirements
- Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Offer Restrictions
- Advance reservations required.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
You can book this on the Disney site or call them at Disney at 407-939-5277 from 7am – 11pm Eastern time.
So what are the savings like??? I looked at Pop Century June 22 -28 for 2 adult and 2 kids with a base 7 day ticket and found a savings of $241 with the “Stay Longer and Save” package promotion.