Hilton Hhonors is giving you 1,000 points to change your password. Easy points!
Please update your password now and earn 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points.
As of April 22, 2015, all members will be required to update their PIN, or current password, to a new and secure password. Update your password now by visiting the Personal Information section of your account profile.
- How do I change the password on my account?
You can reset or create a password by:
- Visiting www.HHonors.com/Login with your current username or HHonors number and existing password/PIN.
- On the left-hand side, under the My Profile section, click “Personal Information.”
- If you have a password, select “Change Password;” if you do not have a password, select “create username and password.”
- Your new password must be at least eight characters, contain at least one upper case letter, and contain at least one number or one special character.
- Remember to choose a unique password and update it regularly to protect your personal information.
- If you don’t change your password before April 22, 2015, you will be prompted to make this update the next time you attempt to login to your account on or after this date.
And a promotion:
Sign up below and earn Double Points or Double Miles with any of our 60+ airline partners when you stay at participating hotels from March 1 through May 31, 2015. If you’re not already a member, joining is easy — just choose Double Points or Double Miles to get started.