What? Pack your corn? What in the world, why would you pack corn?
I read a post on a Disney planning travel community back in 2004 that still sticks with me. Partly because it was just so odd that I have a hard time visualizing it and to remind me that travel looks different for all of us.
Walt Disney World is again offering “Free Dining” as a promotion.
From the Disney website “Book through September 29, 2019 for arrivals most nights:
- September 1 through September 18, 2019
- November 17 through November 27, 2019
- December 8 through December 23, 2019″
More information can be found here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/free-dine-package/?fbclid=IwAR0dfrIWRQAwNASbkIZBN_HsOMsEy6P7tF_buxa8voawMzyWlLohPCtzgME
Once again Walt Disney World is offering Free Dining in 2017.
July 7, 2017
Valid Travel Dates
- August 21 through September 30, 2017
- November 14 through November 20, 2017
- November 25 through November 27, 2017
- December 8 through December 23, 2017
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
You can book here or contact your travel agent: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stay-dine-package/details/
You can also call Disney at (407) 939-5277 to book your package.
Categories: Discounts, Disney
Tags: Animal Kingdom, Disney dining, Disney Dining Plan, Disney Free Dining, Disney Promotion, Epcot, Free Dining, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney World Discount
Awaken Summer and Relax with a Special Offer
This summer, guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel can visit the Walt Disney World Resort and Awaken Summer with all new experiences across all four Disney Theme Parks and still relax with the hotel’s Awaken and Relax offer.
Through August 25, guests who book with rate code AWAKEN can receive room rates starting as low as $165 per night as well as 20 percent off services at the luxurious Mandara Spa, offering vacationers a getaway with both convenient access to visit all four of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and the ultimate way to rejuvenate.
To book this offer, call 1-800-227-1500 and mention rate code AWAKEN.
More information here: http://www.swandolphin.com/offers