Once again Walt Disney World is offering Free Dining in 2017.
July 7, 2017
Valid Travel Dates
- August 21 through September 30, 2017
- November 14 through November 20, 2017
- November 25 through November 27, 2017
- December 8 through December 23, 2017
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
You can book here or contact your travel agent: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stay-dine-package/details/
You can also call Disney at (407) 939-5277 to book your package.
Categories: Discounts, Disney
Tags: Animal Kingdom, Disney dining, Disney Dining Plan, Disney Free Dining, Disney Promotion, Epcot, Free Dining, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney World Discount
Just a reminder that free Disney dining booking for the general public opens up on May 7. Usually I have had my best luck booking this by calling Disney at 407-939-5277.
- For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, please call (407) 939-5277.
- 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Free dining is back this fall at Walt Disney World!!!!!
Aug 31 – Oct 3
Oct 26 – Nov 1
Nov 9 – Nov 20
Dec 12 – Dec 23
As usual the value resorts offer is for the quick service dining (all counter service meals) but you can pay the difference and upgrade to the regular dining plan. (This is what we always do, its are $19 a day per person.) Some resorts are excluded: Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, and Fort Wilderness Campsites.
Also this requires a three night minimum stay and a two day minimum park ticket for the free dining package. I have spent many mornings on my way to work listening to the Disney music while waiting to book our free dining package.
I posted more information here: https://stretchingittotravel.wordpress.com/2014/05/02/disney-free-dining-for-fall-2014/