Walt Disney World is again offering “Free Dining” as a promotion.
From the Disney website “Book through September 29, 2019 for arrivals most nights:
- September 1 through September 18, 2019
- November 17 through November 27, 2019
- December 8 through December 23, 2019″
More information can be found here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/free-dine-package/?fbclid=IwAR0dfrIWRQAwNASbkIZBN_HsOMsEy6P7tF_buxa8voawMzyWlLohPCtzgME
Once again Walt Disney World is offering Free Dining in 2017.
July 7, 2017
Valid Travel Dates
- August 21 through September 30, 2017
- November 14 through November 20, 2017
- November 25 through November 27, 2017
- December 8 through December 23, 2017
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
You can book here or contact your travel agent: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stay-dine-package/details/
You can also call Disney at (407) 939-5277 to book your package.
Categories: Discounts, Disney
Tags: Animal Kingdom, Disney dining, Disney Dining Plan, Disney Free Dining, Disney Promotion, Epcot, Free Dining, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney World Discount
Free dining is back this fall at Walt Disney World. Booking is open for Disney Visa card holders and will open up soon for the general public.
Aug 31 – Oct 3
Oct 26 – Nov 1
Nov 9 – Nov 20
Dec 12 – Dec 23
As usual the value resorts offer is for the quick service dining (all counter service meals) but you can pay the difference and upgrade to the regular dining plan. (This is what we always do, its are $19 a day per person.) Some resorts are excluded: Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, and Fort Wilderness Campsites.
Also this requires a three night minimum stay and a two day minimum park ticket for the free dining package. We love free dining, it is a huge money save for us when we visit Disney.
For example Aug 31 thru Sept 6, a week at Port Orleans Riverside for two adults and two kids would be $2491.90 for room and tickets. With the dining plan the same package is now $3698.80. You save $1206.90 with the free dining package at a moderate resort.
Same dates for a value resort like All Star Movies will cost $2008.98 for the room and park tickets. With the regular dining plan it would cost $3215.88. The quick service dining plan included instead for free dining would be $2860.98. If you stuck with the offered quick service plan you would save $852.00. Upgrading to a “free” regular dining plan will cost you $354.90 extra ($2363.88 total for “free” regular dining plan) but you are getting the $3215.88 package value for $2363.88, saving the same $852.00.
And if you take advantage of this offer PLEASE make dining reservations! This is a nice slower time at the parks but you still need dining reservations. https://stretchingittotravel.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/doing-disney-dining-reservations/
Some of our favorites are listed here: https://stretchingittotravel.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/doing-disney-table-service-favorites/