What? Pack your corn? What in the world, why would you pack corn?
I read a post on a Disney planning travel community back in 2004 that still sticks with me. Partly because it was just so odd that I have a hard time visualizing it and to remind me that travel looks different for all of us.
Walt Disney World is again offering “Free Dining” as a promotion.
From the Disney website “Book through September 29, 2019 for arrivals most nights:
- September 1 through September 18, 2019
- November 17 through November 27, 2019
- December 8 through December 23, 2019″
More information can be found here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/free-dine-package/?fbclid=IwAR0dfrIWRQAwNASbkIZBN_HsOMsEy6P7tF_buxa8voawMzyWlLohPCtzgME
Once again Walt Disney World is offering Free Dining in 2017.
July 7, 2017
Valid Travel Dates
- August 21 through September 30, 2017
- November 14 through November 20, 2017
- November 25 through November 27, 2017
- December 8 through December 23, 2017
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
You can book here or contact your travel agent: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stay-dine-package/details/
You can also call Disney at (407) 939-5277 to book your package.
Categories: Discounts, Disney
Tags: Animal Kingdom, Disney dining, Disney Dining Plan, Disney Free Dining, Disney Promotion, Epcot, Free Dining, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney World Discount
Save up to 25% off on select Disney World hotels this fall. Book by September 18, 2015. There is also a Fall Together promotion I wrote about in the previous post. Fall Together Disney Post
There are two Walt Disney World promotions for this fall. Book by September 18th for either package.
The first is Magic Together:
Experience what a Walt Disney World Resort family vacation at our 4 Disney Theme Parks is all about with this 4-day/4-night room and ticket Magic Together package in a standard room at Disney’s All-Star Resorts for a family of 4 from just $1,701.
Book through September 18, 2015 for stays most nights October 4 – October 8, October 12 – October 15, October 18 – October 22, October 25 – October 29, November 1 – November 5, November 9 – November 12, November 15 – November 19, and November 28 – December 10, 2015. Check for other great rates between October 4 through November 24 and November 28 through December 23, 2015.Experience the fun and excitement of the Fall season at the Walt Disney World Resort with these incredible family-sized savings. Discover the excitement of Walt Disney World Resort for a vacation full of warm family memories.
*Sample package price based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10-17) and 1 child (ages 3-9). The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
Select Disney Value Resorts
Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Select Disney Deluxe Villas
More information here: Disney Fall Together Promotion
I ran this offer for Oct 25-29 for two adults and two kids (8 & 12) at Port Orleans Riverside. A garden view room was $2010.42 including a 4 day base park ticket. To add the regular dining plan was $804.60 to this plan. Regular price on this same package is $2181.26, saving $170.84.