Cedar Point is offering a Coaster Campout benefiting the Boys and Girls Club of America. Your donation of $200 includes park admission for May 13 and 14th for 4 people. That also includes exclusive ride time, evening dinner and breakfast with your campsite.
Saturday, May 13
- 9:00AM – 6:00PM, Check-in at the Cedar Point Resort Admission Gate – Near the Cedar Point Shores Parking Lot (for credentials and tickets)
- 6:00PM – 7:30PM, Come and get it! Dinner served at Lakeside Pavilion
- 10:00 PM, Gear load-in at Resorts admission gate
- 10:30PM – 12:00AM, ERT on Maverick / s’mores at Round Up
Sunday, May 14
- 12:00AM – 7:00AM, Sleepy time
- 7:00AM, Wake up! Gear load-out
- 7:30AM – 9:00 AM, Grab & go breakfast at Coasters Drive-In
- 8:00AM – 9:00AM, ERT on Millennium Force & Valravn
- 9:00AM – 10:00AM, Enjoy Early Entry
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate? Each campsite can accommodate up to a 12′ x 12′ tent with up to 4 people.
May I bring my own cooler? No coolers or alcohol are allowed.
More information or to purchase visit here: https://www.cedarpoint.com/play/events/coaster-campout#